Our model 53-1 wall padding is designed to be permanently mounted. Our clients use these wall pads in schools, community centres, seclusion rooms & even for outdoor applications such as baseball outfield board padding.
- 2' wide by 6' high
- 2" high density foam
- Heavy-duty vinyl cover available in 9 standard colours
- Vinyl has a leather emboss finish
- Mildew & rot resistant & easy to clean with soap and water
- Treated with U.V. pigments for weatherability
- Vinyls meet ASTM E 84 Class A, NFPA 701-1989 Large Scale and CSFM requirements for flame retardancy
- Cutouts are available for outlets or light switches
- Non-standard heights and sizes available
- Backed with 7/16” oriented strand board for permanent mounting
- Foam is 2” thick, open cell, 8-9.5 lb density, #110 I.L.D. (indentation load deflection) low smoke polychloroprene latex compound
- Entire pad assembly meets (as per NBC 2005): CAN/ULC-S102 – PASS* "Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials & Assemblies"
- Entire pad assembly meets Class A rating per ASTM E-84 "Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials"
- Heavy-duty vinyl covering available in 11 standard colours
- Standard pad size is 24” wide x 89” high x 2.5” thick (overall)
- Custom heights available (longer lead times may apply)
Personalise your padding! You can use our permanent wall padding to compliment your facility with team colors or logos, and really show off your pride!
DOWNLOAD OUR CUSTOM SAFETY & WALL PADDING GUIDE OR REQUEST A QUOTE NOW!
Call Us 1-877-600-4667 or Request A Quote!