Whether you play professionally or for fun, your equipment has to be reliable and able to withstand the elements. Gracing tennis courts across the United States and Canada you will find our industry-leading tennis nets and posts.
Built from the highest quality materials, these tennis systems will ensure years of play at your home, health club, fitness centre or community facility.
- Durable and tough netting
- All steel construction
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
The framework of any tennis match is the two posts from which the netting hangs. Constructed entirely of steel and coated for the ultimate in protection, our tennis posts are guaranteed to last.
- 3" square (SQ) or 3" OD round (RD) 11-gauge steel
- Complete with welded lacing rods
- Cast aluminum allow caps and gear housings
- Baked-on polyester powder coat finish
- Available in forest green or black
- Chrome plated gear plate and handle
- Internally wound with a self-locking gear mechanism
- Plated steel gears, case hardened small gear
- 30:1 gear operation
- Removable handle to prevent tampering
- Optional ground sleeves sold seperately
|Square Posts (SQ) in Green (63053) or Black (63054)||3"||
|Round Posts (RD) in Green (63050) or Black (63051)||3"||
The proper installation comes with the proper sleeve. These sleeves are constructed of steel and make set-up a breeze. Allowing for tennis posts to be quickly removed or installed, they are a must have on any tennis court.
Portable Tennis Systems
Our portable systems are the gold standard when permanent installation is not desired for either indoor or outdoor court applications. Our portable systems are easy to assemble and offer the same lasting features as our in-ground systems.
|PPS-SQ/T with Transporter||42'||
|PPS-SQ without Transporter||42'||
When it comes to placing netting on your tennis court, the quality of our tennis nets is unsurpassed. Made with 1-3/4" square mesh braided solid-core polyethylene, these nets can resist countless volleys and can handle any type of weather.
These nets feature vinyl bottom tape and side pockets of headbands that are polyester based and won't shrink, mildew or rot when exposed to the outdoors. The headbands on each net feature a lock-sewn design using four rows of #32 white polyester thread.
- Constructed using either double thick 100% polyester, durable polyester web or vinyl-coated polyester
- Vinyl bottom, top and side pockets
- 1/2" fiberglass side dowels
- Lock-sewn headbands
- Meets or exceeds all USTA requirements
- Up to 325 lb. break strength
- 5-Year Warranty
|20045 - TN45
||48 oz.||$326 USD
|30036T - TN36 (tapered)
||65 oz. (20 oz/sq. yd.)||$242 USD
|30038TD - TN-36DMT (tapered)
||65 oz. (20 oz/sq. yd.)
|30060 - TN-28DM||n/a||$258 USD
|30029 - TN-30
||32 oz/sq. yd.||$189 USD
|30030 TN-30DM (tapered)
||65 oz. (20 oz/sq. yd.)
Centre Straps and Anchors
Keeping your tennis netting centred not only takes the proper measurements but also the proper accessories. Browse our selection of fully-adjustable centre straps and pipe anchors to keep your nets centred and securely in place.
Adjustable Centre Straps
||Swivel Loop Bolt Snap
Centre Pipe Anchor
||1.9" OD Galvanized Steel||$16 USD