View PDF Guide here.
- Brackets may be placed anywhere along the barre; this should allow for mounting into 2 wall studs.
- The use of a backerboard securely mounted to the wall to attach the bracket to is recommended when stud spacing is a problem.
- Systems include all components and hardware needed for installation into wood studs or a wood backerboard.
- Wood screws are provided for use underneath each bracket collar to secure the barres.
- The use of a backerboard securely mounted to the wall is recommended so that the brackets may be mounted at the required spacing.
- Ballet barres are typically mounted at 42” top of barre height for ballet/dance.
- Barres for barre fitness are typically mounted between 36” and 40” top of barre height.