Passer au contenu
- Barres are Natural Ash wood 1-1/2” diameter, sanded smooth – ideal for hands of all sizes.
- Barres are only available in 40", 56" and 72" lengths because the hinge mechanisms work best with just 2 brackets. Multiple barres may be mounted side by side for longer lengths.
- Heavy duty indexing brackets are manufactured from laser cut and formed 3/16" steel and are powder coated in a beautiful textured matte black finish.
- These hinged brackets have pull pins to change the barre height; there are 3 usable barre height positions - center, 5” up and 5” down as well as storing flat against the wall.
- Bracket mount plate is 1-1/2” wide x 4” tall. (See Guides & Diagrams)
- Distance from mounting surface to center of barre is approximately 8” when barre is set at the center position. (See Guides & Diagrams)
- Barres supports 150 lbs. distributed weight when properly installed.