View PDF Guide here.
- Longer length barre systems over 8' ship in multiple barre sections.
- The number of brackets required depends on the length of the barre.
- Barres are joined together inside the bracket collars for a continuous length look.
- Our stock systems are configured for our recommended 4’ bracket spacing. In some cases, bringing the end brackets in a few inches to allow for some barre overhang may cause the bracket spacing to be less than 4’ on each end. You may need to purchase a longer barre system.
- The use of a backerboard securely mounted to the wall is recommended so that the brackets may be mounted at the required spacing.
- Brackets may be placed anywhere along the barre length; however, a bracket is required wherever barres are joined.
- Systems include all components and hardware needed for basic installation.
- When barres meet in a corner, take 1’ off each barre dimension so barres do not touch in the corner.
- Wood screws are provided for use underneath each bracket collar to secure the barres.
- Allow at least 2’ per person or more depending on the activity.
- Ballet barres are typically mounted at 42” top of barre height, 42” and 32” for double barres.
- Barres for barre fitness are typically mounted between 36” and 40” top of barre height.