Restore Series: “Schroth Method” Therapy Stall Bar/Swedish Bar
SE-VV-RSB36-90-VFRegular price $667.00
A popular tool in treating scoliosis, this Restore Series: "Schroth Method" Therapy Stall Bar comes highly recommended. Featuring narrow rung spacing, as well as an offset top rung adjusting up to 8" away from the main ladder, this product is guaranteed to meet the needs of each scoliosis patient.
- Recommended for home and commercial use
- A premium quality, specialty stall bar at an affordable price
- Specifically designed with all the critical dimensions needed for use with the Schroth Method of treatment for scoliosis
- Smooth natural Ash hardwood rungs are comfortable in the hand, and very strong
- Narrow rung spacing ensures the user will always find the needed hand positions
- Mounting brackets position the rungs away from the wall, allowing the user to wrap their arms around them as needed
- Adjustable offset top rung allows for properly executed Schroth method hanging routines, where the torso must clear the other rungs
- Easy assembly & installation with basic hand tools
- Proudly made in the USA
- Exclusive 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Frame is constructed of ultra-heavy gauge steel and is powder coated in a beautiful light textured matte black finish
- Includes all hardware for mounting to wood wall studs or backer boards (can also be mounted to masonry walls with proper anchors)
- Most people use the wood barres unfinished as they are and let them naturally patina. We do not recommend staining or varnishing the barres because this may cause a sticky buildup or may wear and need to be re-finished. For a wood preserver, we do recommend using a Danish oil or Linseed oil every few months. For cleaning, we recommend using 600 grit sandpaper and lightly sanding the affected areas.