The #1 choice for racetracks, stadiums and entertainment venues throughout the country, Sport Systems supplies Beam Design Grandstands for unsurpassed quality. Thousands of venue owners across North America can attest to this! The clear span steel beam understructure provides for a variety of uses from restrooms and concession stands to storage, dressing facilities, walkways and more. This tough and versatile design is available with a variety of decking, seating and railing options to best suit your individual needs. SSCI works with you to develop press boxes, custom stairs and accessible ramps to meet all of your egress and site requirements.
See the complete construction & installation of Carleton University's new stadium in 2 minutes!
- Steel Stringers: Wide flange beams spaced 6’-0” on centre
- Steel Columns: Wide flange beams spaced 18’-0” on centre longitudinally and transversely they will be spaced according to the size of the stand with a maximum of 24’-0” on centre
- Steel Cross Beams: Horizontal cross beams shall be wide flange beams and run “continuously” for the length of the stand
- Standard Beam Designs: 8” Rise or 10” Rise with a 24” row spacing
- More useable space beneath the structure offers ample opportunity to leverage the bleacher footprint by allowing for vendor kiosk placement, emergency vehicle parking, equipment storage, shielded placement of electrical distribution panels & portable toilet placement
- Rapid and economical installation: a beam style grandstand at 15+ rows in height can be installed at 2-3 times the speed of a conventional angle frame bleacher
- More modern-looking: a beam style stand is more professional & modern looking than any angle frame system. These systems can typically be found in municipal parks & around high school athletic fields; post-secondary institutions and premium facilities seek to enhance the image of their athletic programs by utilizing a beam style structure for their premium seating area
- The clear span of the beam style structure will offer a myriad of benefits to operational staff including easier clean-up, better visibility & security, access for vehicle traffic from one end of the structure to the other
- The powder coated finished understructure allows you to customize your venue to match team colors or simply increase the visual appeal of your seating system
- Decking Options:
- Full Plank Arrangement (semi-closed)
- Channel Interlock System (Fully Closed)
- Channel Interlock Gutter System (Fully Closed directing water to predetermined locations)
- Welded Deck System (Fully closed with welded seams, minimizing water penetration)
- Seat options include 10” flat aluminum seats, 10” & 12” contour seats and 7” contour backrests
- Powder coated seats and/or backrests
- VIP stadium chairs come in a variety of styles, sizes and colours. Chair options include armrests, cup holders and folding trays
- Railing options include: Galvanized steel chain link, vinyl coated chain link, aluminum pickets and vinyl coated pickets
- Powder coated risers
- Walking surface treatment to upgrade slip-resistance
- Polypropylene back cover to grandstand
- Front riser façade for elevated decks
- Special Rise and Run Designs to accommodate rare topographic conditions that will maximize spectator’s sight lines
SSCI's staff of experienced engineers and project managers will work with you every step of the way to make sure you receive exactly what you want on time and on budget!
Call Us 1-877-600-4667 or Request A Quote!