Single Post Side-Braced Side-Folding Ceiling Hung Basketball Backstop
SE-PSS-3109Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Customized to a facility building design, the ceiling hung backstop features direct goal attachment for optimal backboard strength and performance. Approved for competition play, the 3109 steel welded structure provides maximum clearance for facilities with ceilings heights between 18' and 31'.
- Straight post rear-braced front-folding unit provides ultimate stability with maximum clearance over the court
- This unit can be used at heights from 18' to 30''
- 6 5/8" O.D. (.156" wall thickness) main mast
- 2 3/8" O.D. heavy gauge diagonal braces to prevent sway
- Large diameter post provides greater strength
- Precision die-cut horizontal braces allow for full contact welds
- Offset hinge keeps center of gravity behind the pivot point
- Easy folding
- Easy installation and relatively maintenance free operation
Direct Goal Attachment:
- Transfers stress through the backboard directly to the support structure
- Provides unsurpassed stability and rigidity
- Adjustability allows for exact plumbing of backboards
- Insures the installer always has the proper direct goal attachment
- Approximately 5" of adjustability for easy installation & precise leveling of the backstop
- All welded construction at heights up to 28'
- Clamped units can be provided at any height above 28'
- CONTACT for information on welded frames above 28'
- Backstops conform to the latest regulations for all levels of competition