Single Post Wall-Braced Stationary Ceiling Hung Basketball Backstop
SE-PSS-3115Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Protect the life of flooring during basketball games with straight post ceiling hung backstops. Customized to a facility building design, the ceiling hung backstop features direct goal attachment for optimal backboard strength and performance. Approved for competition play, the 3115 steel clamped non-folding structure provides maximum clearance for facilities with ceilings heights between 18' and 31' allowing up to 14' face of backboard.
- Straight post rear-braced front-folding unit provides ultimate stability with maximum clearance over the court
- This unit can be used at heights from 18' to 30''
- 6 5/8" O.D. (.156" wall thickness) main mast
- 2 3/8" O.D. heavy gauge diagonal braces to prevent sway
- Large diameter post provides greater strength
- Precision die-cut horizontal braces allow for full contact welds
- Offset hinge keeps center of gravity behind the pivot point
- Easy folding
- Easy installation and relatively maintenance free operation
Direct Goal Attachment:
- Transfers stress through the backboard directly to the support structure
- Provides unsurpassed stability and rigidity
- Adjustability allows for exact plumbing of backboards
- Insures the installer always has the proper direct goal attachment
- Approximately 5" of adjustability for easy installation & precise leveling of the backstop
- All welded construction at heights up to 28'
- Clamped units can be provided at any height above 28'
- CONTACT for information on welded frames above 28'
- Backstops conform to the latest regulations for all levels of competition