9618 Pro S Spring-Lift Portable Basketball Backstop, 10' 8" Boom
SE-PSS-9618Regular price $29,866.00
The 9618 Pro S provides facilities with a non-electric portable basketball backstop designed for collegiate and professional play. The spring-lift system can be easily lifted to competitive levels of play for athletes of all ages. The 9618 sports a 10' 8" regulation boom directly attaching to breakaway rim for upmost glass backboard stability. The base is fully covered in vinyl padding and can be decorated to promote team and sponsor marketing.
- Available in 8' and 10'8" extensions
- Maintenance-free tension spring mechanism is designed for balanced and effortless lifting/lowering of the unit
- T-Shape extension arm and heavy-duty uprights eliminate the need for unsightly bridge supports, giving spectators a clear view of the court
- Base is fully padded on three sides with vinyl covered 2” thick high-density polyurethane foam
- The front upright is similarly padded to a height of 7’ with 5” thick foam
- Positive lock at 8', 9' and 10' playing heights
- Meets NCAA, NAIA, NFHS and NBA main court specifications and is approved by FIBA for high-level international competition
- Boom pad and floor anchoring system included
- Full weight with ballast 3000 lbs (1361 kgs)
- Comes with an official size (42” x 72”) shatter proof glass backboard, PRO-MOLD® backboard padding, and a positive lock breakaway goal
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on all parts
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on backboard included with unit
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on PRO-MOLD® pads and 4-Year on breakaway goal.