Model 3200 Telescopic Seating Platform
BL-3200Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Multi-function facilities are sometimes in need of seating a large crowd and sometimes they are in need of more floorspace. Benefit from the best of both worlds with telescopic bleachers. When not in use, the system retracts into a compact storage position, maximizing the facility's floor space.
For larger seating configurations, a Posi-Drive Electrical System facilitates transition. Available in both bench style & individual chairs with 14 standard colour options and a variety of accessories. Designed to National Building Codes & NFPA requirements
- 4" x 1-1/2" diameter soft non-marring wheels: 8-12 per row
- 1 piece 11 gauge C-channel for wheels
- Posi-slide rod-guide system is 1/2" cold rolled steel - heaviest in the industry
- 1/4" steel row locks - heaviest in the industry
- Vertical support columns are 11 gauge closed-seam steel tubing 1-1/2" x 3" - heaviest in the industry
- Steel angle iron sway bracing is 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 1/8" - heaviest in the industry
- All models can fold down up to 8 chairs at a time
- Plastic, padded or fully upholstered fold-down chairs
- Seats come in a variety of colours
- Up to 2 seat colours included in standard pricing
- Standard row rises of 9-5/8", 10-1/4" or 11-5/8"
- Custom rises also available
- Standard spacing of 30", 32" or 33"
- Custom spacing also available
- Electric or Manual Operation
- System available as recessed, wall attached, reverse fold or portable
- ADA cut-outs
- Vinyl end closures
- Scorer's table
- Arm rests & writing tablets (on select models only)
- Wheels offer consistently smooth operation
- Allows precise wheel alignment & maximum rigidity
- Posi-slide system ensures a straight & smooth pull
- Locks automatically - engage & release for a controlled operation
- Angle iron bracing offers superior support vs. conventional flat bar bracing
- Maximizes efficiency for set up & take down